The AML-AWB aligner wafer bonder platform can perform in-situ aligned bonding of two flat substrates using the following bonding methods: anodic, glass frit, adhesive, thermo-compression, eutectic, solder and direct (low T “RAD” activated)
- In-situ visible and IR alignment with 1 micron accuracy
- Ultimate vacuum: 5 x 10-6 mbar
- Application of high voltages up to 2.5 kV
- Max 560°C for tungsten upper and lower platens, max 450°C for graphite upper platen (for glass bonding)
- Wafer size: 4" and 6"
- Forced nitrogen cooling optionWedge-wedge and ball-wedge bonding on the same machine
|Related Documents||Standard Operating Procedure|